Did I ever tell you my Gran was Irish? Mix that Irish blood with my passion for wellness and you get one very excited Health Coach ready to get her green drink on!
Mix things up this St Patrick’s Day and celebrate in healthy, green style. These drinks will make you the sparkle more than a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow…
1. Is it a juice or is it a smoothie? It’s the Mango, Mint & Lime Tropical Smoothie:
2. My personal fave – the always dreamy California Mint Choc-Chip Smoothie:
3. Feeling a little bit fancy? Pineapple & Mint Juice will get the party started:
4. In more of a Cheesecake-in-a-glass kinda’ mood? It’s Key Lime Pie Smoothie to the rescue!:
5. It wouldn’t be a St Patrick’s Day celebration without a green drink in a pint glass, now, would it? The Monster Green Juice will see you dancing jigs well into the night:
6. Don’t want the craic to end? With the Rise & Shine Juice, you can do it all over again tomorrow:
Have you tried any of these recipes? What’s your favourite green drink?
Alicja WnukMarch 10, 2014 at 5:07 pm (9 years ago)
I LOVE your wesite and your facebook page. You’re amazing!!!
Hope to see you again. Hugs to you and Dom.
Vegan SparklesMarch 12, 2014 at 9:40 am (9 years ago)
Thanks so much, Alicja, and it’s so lovely to have you here! I hope you had a beautiful trip back and I hope we see you again very soon! 🙂 xx
Laura-JaneMarch 11, 2014 at 11:26 pm (9 years ago)
ahhh, I hope I haven’t posted twice – the usual computer glitch…
Anyhoo, love the St. Patrick’s drinks! I don’t know which one appeals more, the Key Lime Pie smoothie or the C. Mint Choc. Chip smoothie!
Vegan SparklesMarch 12, 2014 at 9:43 am (9 years ago)
Ohhh, don’t you just love smoothies, Laura-Jane! I still play favourites with the Mint Choc Chip but they both know how to rock my world. Enjoy deciding! 🙂 xx