Or is it more ‘Coconut Lime Cheesecake’ Smoothie?
My lovebug and I couldn’t decide, and when it tastes this good, who cares what you call it!
Best of all? You can hide all that green spinach goodness inside it for an extra sparkle boost!
- 2 cups coconut water
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- ½ avocado
- ¼ cup organic, shredded coconut (unsweetened, plus extra for garnish)
- 1 - 2 handfuls fresh spinach leaves
- 3 Medjool dates, pitted
- 2 handfuls ice
- Combine all ingredients in a blender, liquids first.
- Blend on low-speed, building up to high-speed, and continuing until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy!