Oooh, remember that seductive Grill’d salad I was crushing on last week? Here’s a flashback:
It had me non-stop daydreaming about making a version of my own. Only this one’s better because it has tofu feta! Everything is better with feta! Sing it, sister!
This is a great salad to enjoy all year round as the warm veggies and quinoa add comfort even if it’s chilly outside, dukkah lends an exotic touch and feta brings the party home!
Thanks for the inspiration, Grill’d!
- Pre-heat oven to 180C/350F.
- Peel and slice vegetables and place them in a single layer on a lined baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with cracked black pepper and sea salt, and roast at for about 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Rinse quinoa. In a small saucepan, gently simmer quinoa and ½ cup water until quinoa has absorbed all the water.
- On a serving plate, layer salad leaves, quinoa and roast vegetables.
- Sprinkle with dukkah and balsamic vinegar, top with cherry tomatoes and feta, and enjoy!
So simple! So fetalicious!