Yep, Vegan Sparkles TV is back, baby!
Tackling all the important issues, such as:
– Exactly how much mess can one woman make in a blender on the wrong speed?
– Is ‘chocolateness’ even a word?
– Just how high on cacao is she?
And most importantly:
– How to make a Healthy Hot Choc Fudge Sauce in less than 5 minutes!
Don’t have Flash Player installed? Click HERE to watch in Vimeo.
This fudge sauce also makes a great gift for Christmas. Click HERE for the full Healthy Hot Choc Fudge Sauce recipe in written form.
SophieOctober 29, 2013 at 10:48 pm (9 years ago)
I loved wacthing your cool video & made your tasty easy fudge sauce & loved it heeps! It was sooo gooooood! X
* Vegan Sparkles *November 1, 2013 at 10:19 am (9 years ago)
Oh I’m so glad you love it as much as we do, Sophie! 🙂 xx
EvaOctober 31, 2013 at 6:13 pm (9 years ago)
Ok, so I made this tonight…..amazing! It went all chocolate mousse-y, which was fine by me! Even my children who give my vegan cooking the side- eye loved it. I’m trying to cut down on the amount of sugar in their diet at the moment so this was perfect! Now to try to get to morning before I make another batch…
* Vegan Sparkles *November 1, 2013 at 10:23 am (9 years ago)
haha, ohhh yes, my lovebug likes to eat it straight from the fridge like it’s chocolate mousse. Any way you like it, I say! 🙂
Great to hear you all loved it as much as we do. x
CaitlinNovember 6, 2013 at 6:23 am (9 years ago)
That looks delicious! And I couldn’t tell you messed up the speed on the blender. 🙂
* Vegan Sparkles *November 7, 2013 at 9:29 am (9 years ago)
hehe, thanks Caitlin. 🙂 x
Helene *enSALADes*November 21, 2013 at 11:28 pm (9 years ago)
Lovely video… Really makes me hungry now! haha
* Vegan Sparkles *November 22, 2013 at 11:19 am (9 years ago)
hehe, choc fudge for everyone!!