If you’re down with the Perth health scene you’ve probably already heard that my gorgeous friends Annette and Jacqueline have just launched their juicy new business Pure Glow Cleanse into the world. And when they offered me a one-day juice cleanse to try, how could I say no?
They didn’t pay me to write a review. I just wanted to share it with you because, well… is there anything sparklier than savvy soulpreneurs home-delivering health and wellness? I think not.
The Juicy Bits I Loved Best:
1. Icy-cold juices and big smiles on delivery.
2. You get to keep the mason jars. They’re a great size – and unlike other jars I’ve tried to re-use, they don’t smell of pasta sauce, YAY!
3. Zero time spent in the kitchen all day, no cleaning the juicer, and no dishes!
4. Unlike other times I’ve committed to home juice cleansing, because these juices are ready and waiting in the fridge there’s no wussing out halfway through the day.
5. They tasted incredible. I loved Juice #5 the best – maybe it was just because I was hungry by then but I’m pretty sure it tasted just like a Margarita. I had daydreams of ocean sunsets and warm, tropical breezes, mmmmmm…
The Heavenly Flavours I Sampled:
1. Sunrise Elixir
Lemon, Cucumber, Aloe Vera, Filtered Water
2. Glowing Greens
Kale, Cos, Cucumber, Celery, Green Apple, Pear, Avocado, Parsley, Lemon
3. Green Guru
Kale, Cos, Celery, Cucumber, Red Apple, Mint, Lemon
4. Good Karma
Carrot, Lemon, Green Apple, Ginger, Tumeric, Grapefruit
5. Buddha Juice
Cucumber, Green Apple, Mint, Lime
6. Chai Vanilla Dream
Almond, Brazil Nut, Cashew, Date, Chai Spice, Vanilla, Filtered Water
My One-Day Juice Cleanse – in 97 seconds:
Don’t have Flash Player installed? Click HERE to watch in Vimeo.
Bounce on over to Pure Glow Cleanse to learn more and book yours. xx
Do you juice cleanse? What’s your favourite juice recipe?