Is it a smoothie or is it a juice? I know, I know – it’s so hard to choose sometimes. But when luscious mangoes first appear on the summer scene, it’s gotta be a smoothie, right?
Adding a little more coconut water than usual will give you the best of both worlds: a fibre-packed smoothie full of goodness with a juicy flare. Plus it’ll help keep your blood sugar levels more stable.
Fresh mint and lime also come to the party with a tropical twist that’ll have you limbo-ing around the lounge room in no time. xx
- 2 cups coconut water
- 1 large mango, peeled and pitted
- 2 cups baby spinach
- ¼ cup firmly packed mint leaves
- ½ lime, peeled
- 2 handfuls ice
- Add all ingredients to blender.
- Blend on low-speed, increasing to high-speed, until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy!