The Fast & Healthy Chocolate Shake SmoothieFebruary 26th, 2013 4 comments
Well I don’t know about you, but all that talk about Pressed Juicery’s delicious smoothies made me thirsty for something scrumptious from my own kitchen.
Enter – the super fast and super healthy Chocolate Shake Smoothie!
I adore this smoothie and make it for breakfast at least once a week. Mostly I share it with my lovebug but sometimes when he’s not looking I drink both large glasses all by myself! sssshhhhh…
- 1 small bottle Coconut Water (I like Nudie 350ml bottles)
- 1 heaped tbsp Raw Cacao Powder
- 1 tsp Maca Powder
- 4-5 Medjool Dates, pitted
- 1 large handful Raw Cashew Nuts
- 1 – 2 frozen Bananas
- 1 large handful Ice (optional)
- Throw all ingredients into a high-speed blender and blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into glasses and giggle with delight that something so healthy can taste sooooo good!