How beautiful and romantic is summer?!
And receive roses from your real-life lovebug! ♥••*´¨`*•.☆•
Nawww, spoilt!! ☺ ♥
All this summer-of-love action made me hungry for champagne bubbles and those Cheesy Broccoli Stuffed Mushrooms we munched in November, but this steamy weather demanded something lighter. Something tangy. Something that would also use up the last of my tofu feta.
Presenting – Lemon, Basil & Tofu Feta Stuffed Mushrooms!
Serves 2 lovebugs:
- 5 large portobello mushrooms
- 1 cup tofu feta, chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ¼ yellow capsicum, diced
- ¼ red onion, diced
- 1 red chili, diced
- Handful of pine nuts
- Handful of fresh basil leaves
- Pre-heat oven to 200C/400F.
- Mix feta, lemon juice, capsicum, onion and chili in a bowl.
- Place upturned mushroom cups in a lined baking tray, fill with mixture and top with a sprinkle of basil leaves and pine nuts.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until heated through and golden on top.
Serve with Greek Salad Skewers, Turmeric Rice and possibly a side of smooching. ♥••*´¨`*•.☆•
mmmmhhhhmmmmm, just like Ryan doing the Dirty Dancing lift in Crazy Sexy Love:
Magical. ♥••*´¨`*•.☆• ♥••*´¨`*•.☆•